Suddenly Uncomfortable With Mono Wallet

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi! I have had a mono Sarah for about five months and am becoming uncomfortable carrying her. I love the wallet but I get a lot of strange looks and treatment when I pull her out. Should I just buy an Epi as an alternative? Have you ever had this feeling? Thanks.:smile:

Hi! I have had a mono Sarah for about five months and am becoming uncomfortable carrying her. I love the wallet but I get a lot of strange looks and treatment when I pull her out. Should I just buy an Epi as an alternative? Have you ever had this feeling? Thanks.:smile:

I wouldn't let people influence you that way... carry what you want to carry honey, most people are just JEALOUS. People give me looks all the time, but I don't let the looks get to me. Carry your Sarah with love... but just be cautious of those around you, that's all. ;)

i have a mono groom wallet and honestly forget that i am carrying it until people kind of give me that look. it doesnt bother me. I think that you should totally just act like it is normal to be carrying such a fabulous item and let those other people go on their merry way ;)

Attachments

• IMG_7119.JPG
    IMG_7119.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 162
If I'm getting out my wallet, normally I am paying & then walking off. Not sure what kind of looks or treatment you're getting but it sounds odd to me. They have the problem, not you. keep the wallet!

btw I have a green graffiti zippy wallet which screams look at me :smile:

Last edited:
I've never gotten odd looks or treatment. Of course, my wallets are damier. But I always carry LV bags. Maybe I don't notice because I really don't care what others think.. unless, of course, someone compliments my bags. I love getting compliments from fellow LV lovers :smile: lol!

What do u mean by strange treatment? All because of a mono wallet? That's weird...I don't know but I find it kind of weird reading that people get strange looks for their LV bags/wallets, maybe it's because of where you live, maybe LV is not so common in a smaller city?? Dunno.... I live in NYC and pretty much everywhere I look you can spot someone with a LV (most times a mono speedy). Which is why I'm having such a hard time deciding between getting a mono vs. ebene speedy?!@?

I never think about it when I pull mine out, I've been carrying the Pomme Sarah here recently but I also have the Mono Sarah as well. If people want to stare then that's their problem. All of my bags are LV so it's only fitting to have the matching wallet right?:biggrin:

What do u mean by strange treatment? All because of a mono wallet? That's weird...I don't know but I find it kind of weird reading that people get strange looks for their LV bags/wallets, maybe it's because of where you live, maybe LV is not so common in a smaller city?? Dunno.... I live in NYC and pretty much everywhere I look you can spot someone with a LV (most times a mono speedy). Which is why I'm having such a hard time deciding between getting a mono vs. ebene speedy?!@?

I rarely see anyone here with a mono wallet.

That's strange..I would assume Miami is as LV crazed as NYC. I thought you were from a smaller city but Miami!!!, that's awesome....soo weird that you get looks when using the mono wallet. I'm so curious, can you give me an example of something that happened when you were using your walleT?