Suddenly the Klein! Ooo la la!

Ack...this thread has renewed my love for the Klein! I would take one in every color as well. I'm looking forward to the sales! :sweatdrop:

Me, too! When I bought my Cherry Tart Stam, I really had a difficult time choosing between the Stam, the Klein and the Ginnifer. They are all such great styles. After looking at the pics again (love the different sections in the Klein), I am going to keep my eyes open for one on sale. I love the Indigo.

thanks hon - but can you take a piccy of it over the shoulder? thats what i cant imagine for some reason. very cute but how odd that the colour comes across as that grey!!

Haha, I've been doing the same thing with the Ines and the Klein. If I got the Klein though it would be the only MJ I have without chain(minus the Sofia, but thats different).

I have a fear with the Ines that I will get tired of the chain, and unlike the stam, you can't just un-clip the chain.

I'm glad I'm not alone in my mental tug-o-war.

I thought I would tire of the chains on the ines, but you know they are actually cool! They fold down when not in use and keep the straps kinda at bay! They really are convenient! And I find the leather stays clean and the rain doesn't bother her!!