Suddenly the Klein! Ooo la la!

Haha, don't worry ladies, the Indigo is all yours. I won't get in the way. . .Cherry Tart though is another mater all together. I can't be held responsible for what I might do under the spell of that delicious color, yum!

I kick BTW, so watch your shins.

:lol::boxing:That is so funny! Can't wait to see the trophy. :boxing:

Haha, don't worry ladies, the Indigo is all yours. I won't get in the way. . .Cherry Tart though is another mater all together. I can't be held responsible for what I might do under the spell of that delicious color, yum!

I kick BTW, so watch your shins.

don't worry. i used to play soccer and i still have my shin guards. i'll be sure to wear them on sale day. :P

did you hear about the saks ecg event? if you buy two handbags that exceed $1k (it could be a bag and a wallet, not necessarily two bags) and you'll get a $400 gc. these promos are driving me nuts, but i have to keep telling myself to wait for f&f, which is coming up at the end of this month or summer sales.

^I hadn't heard about the Saks ecg event. Arg, I'm so impatient, a $400 gc sound pretty good but I think I should still wait.

I forgot that F&F was coming up. I'm still new at this sale thing. I was going to try to hold out until the June Nordies sales.

Oh boy, lets see if I can be strong. I just know that the moment I splurge on a fun spring/summer bag the Fall 08 bags will go up and I will spot a new TRUE LOVE, lol!

I want a Klein in every color...you are so right...the bag is my favorite from the new line.....Absolutely want it in every color....haha
Besides Indigo and Cherry tart...what are the other colors again?
The price tag is pretty hefty...which means even with a sale you're still going to be paying a lot for it :yucky:

It comes in Blush and Coconut as well as the Indigo and Cherry tart.

ITA about the price. I wish it was priced closer to 1k.
Still I guess I can hope to find one for around $800, right? No?

I didn't realize that it was considered a frame bag. I have the blush. Thinking about the indigo or cherry tart, haven't decided yet. Fortunately there are no hinges or side bars to break like the stam.

I didn't realize that it was considered a frame bag. I have the blush. Thinking about the indigo or cherry tart, haven't decided yet. Fortunately there are no hinges or side bars to break like the stam.

oh, maybe its not a frame bag - ive never seen one IRL so i am just assuming from a piccy!

Its prob not a frame bag ... my bad :shame:

Yeah, its totally a :heart:frame bag:heart: which I guess explains why I like it so much.
I had sort of disregarded it before because I didn't think it was a shoulder bag, but when I tried it on yesterday I was smitten!

Here are some nice pics:love:, you can see some of the compartments in the second one.

^ i never thought of it as a shoulder bag either, but it totally is. fits so comfortably over the shoulder. it really is a great bag. the cherrytart one would be a perfect addition to your collection. you're sure to get attention with that bag everywhere you go.

:love:
47b8dd22b3127cceb59b9597d03300000026108AauXLNk5aOB

This was done with a camera phone so it looks gray, but its truly blush... :love: