Suddenly I am burdened with great discounts and I need advice!

Have you thought of putting your bag into a lightweight canvas type tote to keep it from getting damaged on public transportation. Then just take it out at work.

Thanks, that's good to hear because I was worried about losing the 40% discount if I change my mind and return the bag. I will surely ask.

Okay, this is going to sound greedy but I don't suppose they ever let you combine PCE with the 40% letter? Because that would be awesome! :graucho:

I don't think they allow the PCE and 40% letter to be combined, that would be great if they did. I'm not sure officially if they're supposed to let you re-use the 40%, but a nice SA can do it, and if they agreed up front then they should stick to it.

I don't think they allow the PCE and 40% letter to be combined, that would be great if they did. I'm not sure officially if they're supposed to let you re-use the 40%, but a nice SA can do it, and if they agreed up front then they should stick to it.

I won't worry about combining discounts, it was just a fleeting avaricious thought! Thanks

Have you thought of putting your bag into a lightweight canvas type tote to keep it from getting damaged on public transportation. Then just take it out at work.

It's a thought, and I do carry a large drawstring plastic bag in my purse in case the weather turns bad; but it will just go into my desk when I get to work, so why bother to carry a nice bag if I can't actually carry it?

I've carried my Raspberry Gathered Leather Lindsey everyday since the week before Christmas. It shows absolutely no signs of wear. I'm not working - so it hasn't been sitting in an office all day.... I'm talking grocery stores and shopping! I'm somewhat cautious (it goes on the carseat, not the floor)... but I'm trying to be realistic. The leather isn't at all delicate - I would call it "sturdy" - not thick like legacy.

Ooooh! Gathered raspberry... there's a delicious thought. :smile:

I agree with these findings-this has been my experience with Coach gathered leather bags, too- I've worn my large midnight gathered sophia a LOT and my graphite as well, and their pleats are still looking crisp. I carry a lot of stuff, and am very active when I'm out and about... I was actually quite impressed by how well the gathers have held up.

Then yesterday I took my gathered Lindsey to the museum and spent the entire day just walking around... then went to the mall... and so far, so good. I'm impressed that the care instructions for the leather say it's okay to use Coach leather moisturizer AND cleaner AND soap and water if you want... I was like, WHAT?! :wtf: I don't think I've ever seen a care tag encourage a person to use soap and water before. I guess these bags aren't as delicate as they'd appear? (in which case, they're perfect for me) ;)