Suddenly crazy about the twist mm..opinions please?

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Dear Ladies, I was set on getting a mini Chanel flap but after talking to my friend and realizing I already do have many flaps (not the rectangular mini though which I was set on) I suddenly remembered the twist mm which I admired so much last year! The issue is now on colour :smile:
It is either indigo or RB..? I have an alma bb in magenta vernis and I really love it.
I'm a pink colour girl though but I thought indigo may switch things up and is safer? I know epi is very durable but just for insurance sake
I love the twist lock so much and because my last name starts with a V, I thought it was nice as when you turn it the logo becomes a double V kinda...haha
Please vote indigo or RB?
I have bags to rotate but I plan to be able to use the twist on weekends and work days
Thanks so much!! [emoji173]️

Thanks for your opinion dear!! I see that you own a twist as well - do you still love it?? :smile:
RB has my heart but I thought indigo may be more 'practical' hehe

I do love it - I haven't used it yet, though! Waiting for Spring :smile:. Indigo is definitely more practical, but as you can see from my bag choices, I don't always opt for the practical colours!

Reactions: minami