Sudden Craving?

koukanamiya said:
They don't make Trim II in ostrich?! That's such a bummer! I was planning on only getting them with the gusset too.:sad: Ok, I guess I'll get the ostrich Bolide 31cm before I go with Trim then. How much is it going for right now? I heard it's over 11K in the U.S., is it cheaper elsewhere in the world?
Kou, 31 cm bolide in ostrich...$11000 exactly! I tend to think, sooner or later they will make the new trim bag in ostrich too, (for an extra few grand of course!);)

avandome said:
Kou, 31 cm bolide in ostrich...$11000 exactly! I tend to think, sooner or later they will make the new trim bag in ostrich too, (for an extra few grand of course!);)

Ick! That's the same price as an ostrich souple Kelly 28cm~ I guess I should get the Birkins and kellys first then ... The Bolide is going to be my everyday bag

I saw a Trim bag in the D.C.Hermes store in April right before they moved back into their newly renovated store. It was tangerine and the price was $6,000. It was absolutely beautiful and they had a chartreuse (that's what Keith called it) Trim in ostrich as well.

Kou, I'm a Kelly girl, through and through (even have a daughter named Grace after you-know-who!), but I recently have been admiring certain Birkins, and never thought I would!!

Ok....I've got a "sudden" craving that I might as well come clean about......:shame: it's a bad one though.....really, really bad....

it's a vintage (already I'm a gonner) 28cm Brown Porosus Crocodile Kelly...:sad: ....that I can not have but that's haunting me daily....:crybaby:

:cry:

Anyone have a bag that jaunts them????

shopmom411 said:
Ok....I've got a "sudden" craving that I might as well come clean about......:shame: it's a bad one though.....really, really bad....

it's a vintage (already I'm a gonner) 28cm Brown Porosus Crocodile Kelly...:sad: ....that I can not have but that's haunting me daily....:crybaby:

:cry:

Anyone have a bag that jaunts them????
blue ostrich in anything:P :love:

They ALWAYS have something I want, AVA.....and THIS one's TDF in a very big way if you like vintage bags.

These are the times I wish I had a big roll of cash somewhere.....BOY would I give that baby a happy home!

Isn't that a gorgeous bag, Kristie????? Am I right or what!?!?!?!

lordy....it's the bane of my existance right now.....I wish they'd take it off their web-site. I swear they're only keeping it on to torture me.......

avandome said:
who's Pete and Mario? :shrugs: and why do they have shopmom's bag?:lol:

Ava....these are the boyz from Luxury-Zurich an on-line reseller of designer everything....and they like to torture us with bags every now and then....:sad:

shopmom411 said:
Ava....these are the boyz from Luxury-Zurich an on-line reseller of designer everything....and they like to torture us with bags every now and then....:sad:
Ah, thanks :smile: maybe it would be a nice addition to your collection?

Yep.....it sure would. Yes indeedy....if only I could find a way to justify the cost against the very FEW times I'd have any chance to carry it!

I really don't think I'd have much opportunity to use her where I live....already I'm pushing it with the Caramel Chevre Kelly and even the HAC!