Sudden Burning Need ~help~

Oh, yes, they're like a slice and a half of Heaven on earth! Although, I don't have the '07 Black/Khaki Sig, I have the '06 in all leather Black, Whiskey, and Pond! I just LOVE them! They are just classic bags!

Hi Voodoo, I have that bag in choco signature and whiskey but I am so in love with the former that it's the only bag I have been using for the past three or so months! And it's the only bag that I have gotten compliments from total strangers (never happened to me with any other Coach bag)! The combination of brass and choco brown is just so elegant and beautiful. Here are some modeling pics.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 34
Hi Voodoo, I have that bag in choco signature and whiskey but I am so in love with the former that it's the only bag I have been using for the past three or so months! And it's the only bag that I have gotten compliments from total strangers (never happened to me with any other Coach bag)! The combination of brass and choco brown is just so elegant and beautiful. Here are some modeling pics.
That is such a beautiful bag! I love the shoulder bags!

The '07 Legacy shoulder bag is my absolute favorite bag!! I have it in clay. It's the perfect size for me and the drop is perfect when belted on the last hole. I love love love this bag and want it in citron and walnut!! I also wouldn't mind camel!! I've seen the chocolate signature at my outlet, but it just wasn't for me. But I do like the khaki/black one you posted!! I'd like to see those at my outlet so I can try it on!!

The '06 shoulder bag is my next favorite bag and am on a passive hunt for it in natural!!

Here's a couple "I'm not wearing a flattering shirt, extra cropped" modeling pics :lol:

Sorry for the lighting, using the flash was even worse.

ETA: I have this on the 3rd hole so it's the longest drop.

mls1.jpg

mls2.jpg

mls3.jpg