Such Crap

CGS

Jan 3, 2009
Just a generic rant about how much Ebay sucks. I dont even know why I bother- I buy about 12 items a week, I have been a member for 8-9 years- and If I want to sell a second Louis Vuitton bag in a month I cant and it sucks. Never ever negative feedback- it blows my mind. And the thing that sucks the worst for me right now is I had listed 2 others, but then had remorse and pulled it the same day I listed it, but that somehow counts and I think its BS. So now I just got a violation for limited seller history- expires in Novemeber. But I can look all over ebay and see about 60 fakes going for a ton of money because scammers seem to run that place and all I want to do is sell ONE AUTHENTIC BAG!!

yup, it stinks, when you revise a listing it counts as an item too.

Really? Wow, thats so unfair, so now I have to wait 30 days to sell that bag, and of course I tried to be super sneaky and I put in LV instead of Louis Vuitton- the ad got posted for about 10 minutes, its so lame that oh, they can catch that, but all the damn fakes everywhere they are stupid-

Really? Wow, thats so unfair, so now I have to wait 30 days to sell that bag, and of course I tried to be super sneaky and I put in LV instead of Louis Vuitton- the ad got posted for about 10 minutes, its so lame that oh, they can catch that, but all the damn fakes everywhere they are stupid-
Be careful or they will close your account for good. Yes it is ironic they let the "powersellers" sell fakes and huge volumes of designer stuff, and yet they dun the legit small sellers who just want to sell a bag... usually so they can get another bag.

Be careful or they will close your account for good. Yes it is ironic they let the "powersellers" sell fakes and huge volumes of designer stuff, and yet they dun the legit small sellers who just want to sell a bag... usually so they can get another bag.
Yeah, I thought I was being sly, and it was seriously up for 10 minutes- Infraction because of limited selling-

Well jeez, I for the most part am scared to sell because of how EBAY screws people over constantly, it really is a no win and I mist be insane to keep doing it, but I cant help it!!

So now I wait 30 days- could go to bonz, but I am scared there too.

Have you tried having a second account on Ebay? People use different accounts to buy adn sell or to get around the limits. The problem is that it's harder to sell with a new account with no feedback, but it comes in handy once in a while.

Have you tried having a second account on Ebay? People use different accounts to buy adn sell or to get around the limits. The problem is that it's harder to sell with a new account with no feedback, but it comes in handy once in a while.

Would I have to get a second paypal account?

So funny because I wake up today and I have a message from EBAY, telling me what a great customer I am, and how I am almost to some new star color, and they are so happy to have me! Yeah right.

Would I have to get a second paypal account?

So funny because I wake up today and I have a message from EBAY, telling me what a great customer I am, and how I am almost to some new star color, and they are so happy to have me! Yeah right.

Unless it has changed, you can use the same PayPal account.