Such an annoying bidder... just won't give up

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
I listed one of my Balenciaga bag several times. A girl or guy (who know) keeps emailing and begging me to accept her offer. I told her my best price and she keeps coming back to with with offers lower and lower each time. She is getting so damn annoying. I am blocking her from my auctions. She probably think since I haven't been able to sell it but I already told her that I was not desparate to sell either. Sorry for the rant. .

Just received another email from that same idiot telling me that since I have listed several times and still can't sell it and wanted to know what was my problem was in not accepting her offer. I think that I may just sell it to someone else if the same offer was given to me just to pist her off.

i had a buyer like that too. well not really a buyer, as i didn't want to sell to her. i required 10 recent feedbacks, they had like none, plus were so desperate for my bag, it didn't sound right, i said no, they kept persisting, i just blocked them and stopped replying.