Such an annoying bidder... just won't give up

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
I listed one of my Balenciaga bag several times. A girl or guy (who know) keeps emailing and begging me to accept her offer. I told her my best price and she keeps coming back to with with offers lower and lower each time. She is getting so damn annoying. I am blocking her from my auctions. She probably think since I haven't been able to sell it but I already told her that I was not desparate to sell either. Sorry for the rant. .

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Yep, just block her.........I must have the same moron sending me best offers on my Bbags :nogood:

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
Just received another email from that same idiot telling me that since I have listed several times and still can't sell it and wanted to know what was my problem was in not accepting her offer. I think that I may just sell it to someone else if the same offer was given to me just to pist her off.

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
I would be irritated too. Ignore the pest, that will wind him/her up, which is what they deserve.

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
NY
www.purplecaterpillarcreations.com
i had a buyer like that too. well not really a buyer, as i didn't want to sell to her. i required 10 recent feedbacks, they had like none, plus were so desperate for my bag, it didn't sound right, i said no, they kept persisting, i just blocked them and stopped replying.

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
She must think you're desperate to keep making offers after you've told her your lowest price, and that you don't need to sell. How annoying..... Block her!

neatfreak

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
After you block her, notify ebay that you have a buyer that is harassing you. They usually do something about it if you forward them the email correspondence.

LegacyGirl

I ♥ Chuck Bass
Mar 22, 2008
Candy Mountain
I don't understand you annoying sellers who won't accept lowball offers! What is wrong with you guys?!?!?! $25 is more than fair for a NWT BBag!

:roflmfao: