Such a delightful surprise!

jenbuggy85

I'd rather be thrifting.
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
A wonderful little note and drawing from the seller arrived in my package along with my boots! Thought I'd share this sweet little tidbit! Love sellers that add a special little touch. This one totally brightened my day. :smile:

"Jennifer, thank you. Enjoy your boots in excellent health! My best to you and your family. -Carl"

Package arrived from FL so that explains the palms! Lol!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 334
A wonderful little note and drawing from the seller arrived in my package along with my boots! Thought I'd share this sweet little tidbit! Love sellers that add a special little touch. This one totally brightened my day. :smile:

"Jennifer, thank you. Enjoy your boots in excellent health! My best to you and your family. -Carl"

Package arrived from FL so that explains the palms! Lol!
Love it!

Every now and then I get an extra little something from an ebay seller, and it does brighten my day. Some take so much pride in how they wrap the item, unlike the sellers that just jam an expensive item in a bubble-wrap envelope. And I hope you enjoy your boots too! :smile:

It's so great to hear such positive things about sellers. I've gotten some notes like this from seller's I've bought from & it's this kind of effort that makes me a repeat buyer from them. I have one seller I've bought several things from who always sends with a sweet note of appreciation & a small, inexpensive thank you gift. These are the kinds of sellers I love to deal with!