Such a bumb butt!

1. I was so excited when I saw a Cherry Josephine in good condition that I didn't pay attention to the size :nuts: ... I just got it this morning and it's so small (PM)... :sad: I had to relist it... I hope I don't get stuck with a bag I know I won't use... I am so mad at myself for not paying attention to the details of the listing :cursing: Has this ever happened to any of you? or am I the only dumb butt?!?!?!?!

2. Oh, I'm so sorry the pm won't work for you, I LOVE my pm, it fits a lot more than you would expect......plus I can wear it on my shoulder, the gm looked funny on me.....

3. Not exactly, but I walked around with my damier speedy all summer thinking it was a 25 when it was actually a 30 :shame: I didn't realise it untill I got the Azur in 25 :Push:

I hope you manage to sell it, it's such a shame to get stuck with the wrong bag that you get no use out of.

4. Oh no! I do that sometimes too. Don´t worry about it, someone will buy it.

5. lola, what kind of dog is that? its cute

6. That's too bad...I hope you find a buyer, I am sure you will.

7. Oh, so sorry. Sounds disappointing. I have bought bags too small for me and am stuck using them more rarely than I'd like. Too bad, but it's a great bag and perfect for someone else....Good luck!

8. This has happened to me...*sigh* Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone who will love it! It's such a lovely bag...

10. This Has happened to me! I bought the Indigo Stillwood...Really lovd it when I tried it on even...Then changed my mind...Too big. Sold it for $200.00 loss:crybaby: ..but if you won't use it lose it...IMO. Good luck to you!:flowers:

11. good luck I hope you don't lose money

12. That's too bad, you will find a buyer.

13. oh that's too bad..

im thinking to get Josephine PM to accompany my GM though, i think it looks cute.

if only mine isnt cherry, i would definitely get urs.
    good luck on selling it, im sure u would find a great buyer :flowers:

14. That's sweet.. Thanks! I showed the bag to one of my co-workers today and she said the same thing... that it would be cute to have a PM and GM set for travel...

15. Sigh.... story of my life. I'm trying so hard to not buy without seeing IRL but after MANY errors, I now know the minimum size bag I want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice