Successfully removed paint from DE?

Painters splattered white paint all over on my Saleya In DE. It's water based paint and some parts come off with the magic eraser & a toothbrush but it requires heavy rubbing/scrubbing to just get off one speck? I also tried rubbing alcohol by dabbing a bit but no difference. They replaced the bag but I feel like I should try to get the paint off such a beautiful bag :sad: Thanks!

I got paint on my DE Thames GM without knowing how. I thought it was a scrape. I took a pair of boots to the cobbler. The place does a lot of handbag repairs too. While I was there I thought he might know what to do with it. He studied it for a bit. Came out with a cloth and gently wiped the spot and the whole thing came off without resistance. The coated leather and canvas resurfaced without damage. I asked what he did and he said it was paint and he used some dry cleaning liquid or something like that. I asked him to tell me more but he said he doesn't sell the stuff. Anyway, he didn't charge me and I was happy. Maybe you can take the bag to a cobbler and ask about paint removal?