Successfully grabbed this Nile half moon from mytheresa.com

barkcheejai

Jun 25, 2010
I have been wishing this bag for long. I tried matchesfashion.com first coz the price there was cheaper, I put all sold out Nile half moon bag in every colours they have (pink, white, black etc.) in the wish list, but everytime I received back in stock notification I was just not as fast as others and the bag was sold out all the time. I did the same on mytheresa.com and luckily I got notification email when I was checking other emails and therefore I could be able to purchase the bag in time. And it is the colour that I want (I don't want black or brown), couldn't be happier :biggrin:DDD

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 770
  • IMG_0467.JPG
    IMG_0467.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 949
I have been wishing this bag for long. I tried matchesfashion.com first coz the price there was cheaper, I put all sold out Nile half moon bag in every colours they have (pink, white, black etc.) in the wish list, but everytime I received back in stock notification I was just not as fast as others and the bag was sold out all the time. I did the same on mytheresa.com and luckily I got notification email when I was checking other emails and therefore I could be able to purchase the bag in time. And it is the colour that I want (I don't want black or brown), couldn't be happier :biggrin:DDD

Wow..how nice. This bag looks better then on the pictures from the website. I love the color. Enjoy!

Reactions: barkcheejai
I just paid for a biscuit one from my local chloe Botique!! They had it in black and i tried it, i loved it.. but my heart was set on that beige color :smile: so they said they are getting one from another city and i got to purchase it. It should take a few days to arrive :heart: will do a reveal then :flowers:
According to the SA he said they had received this collection a week ago! And it flew from shelves like cup cakes! We only have two Botiques in my country in two different cities.

I just paid for a biscuit one from my local chloe Botique!! They had it in black and i tried it, i loved it.. but my heart was set on that beige color :smile: so they said they are getting one from another city and i got to purchase it. It should take a few days to arrive :heart: will do a reveal then :flowers:
According to the SA he said they had received this collection a week ago! And it flew from shelves like cup cakes! We only have two Botiques in my country in two different cities.

I found mine's ring functions not too smooth, let me know hows yours working :smile:

I found mine's ring functions not too smooth, let me know hows yours working :smile:
Sure.. they called me today confirming its waiting for me! Cant wait to pick it up tomorrow :panic:
Unfortunately they are out of the small alphabets! And i cant seem to find them online too.. they said a large alphabet can fit with a ring but it looks too busy for me. Will continue to look for the small one :yes:

Sweetie which motion you are referring to :smile: is it the motion of where it attaches to the bag? Cause that is smooth In my case
However the part of the ring where the (rings or half rings double) i feel not smooth

Yup the latter, the rings or half rings double, which sometimes can't move, need to twist up or down a bit to make it move again