Successful story in FSH again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halothane

Jun 3, 2012
Z zone
It has been some time. Anyway, this year I have been offered a few B and k. Let me share the story of the sucessful story.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Halothane

Jun 3, 2012
Z zone
We visited FSH on Monday and was told no stock. We had a casual conversation with an SA lady about how difficult it is to get a bag. She said 3 years ago, when she brought out a birkin from the back, she would say, " hope you enjoy it." But now when she brought it out, she will say, " can u imagine how lucky you are?"

Halothane

Jun 3, 2012
Z zone
The SA that I m familiar were not there. We met a new SA and her service was excellent. I didn't wear any H products as I only wore a backpack as usual. I never brought B to FSH for fear I would become the target of robbery. And it was rainy that day. Since there was no stock at that moment, she asked is to go back 2 days later as she was day off the next day. And she said we didn't have to line up to wait when we visited again.

Attachments

Halothane

Jun 3, 2012
Z zone
It was Wednesday 4pm. We went back from Tours. I was quite exhausted but DBF insisted we shall go again. After we went in, i met the SA I have long been familiar and the new lady SA. I was happy to be served by any of them, hoping not causing them too much trouble. DBF asked for me for b and K and the lady SA checked the computer and told us there were 2 Kellys and once birkin available. She went inside and got me the birkin as basically I prefer birkin to Kelly. We were brough upstairs, and tried it as usual. DBF paid by credit card and I asked her why people were not offered even they provided the passport. She said their new policy was not to offer any to those who didn't have purchasing history. I saw many customers being turned down around.

MsHermesAU

Jul 16, 2012
It was Wednesday 4pm. We went back from Tours. I was quite exhausted but DBF insisted we shall go again. After we went in, i met the SA I have long been familiar and the new lady SA. I was happy to be served by any of them, hoping not causing them too much trouble. DBF asked for me for b and K and the lady SA checked the computer and told us there were 2 Kellys and once birkin available. She went inside and got me the birkin as basically I prefer birkin to Kelly. We were brough upstairs, and tried it as usual. DBF paid by credit card and I asked her why people were not offered even they provided the passport. She said their new policy was not to offer any to those who didn't have purchasing history. I saw many customers being turned down around.
So the SA said to get a birkin at FSH you now need a purchase history with the store!?

Halothane

Jun 3, 2012
Z zone
Here we go. I have purchased the maximal quota for b and K this year. But the SA said they will be glad to serve me again in January. Thanks for letting me share. Anyway, have a good day. I will share more stories of how I got other bags this year. Goodbye.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
Congrats on your bag and success at FSH. Its bad news about the "new policy" - so this could mean the end to b/k at FSH for walk-ins...?

Status
Not open for further replies.