Successful Epi Reversal With Eve Plastic Surgery (Cheonan, Seoul)

hi Deepyes,

thank you for your sharing. Your information is very important and useful. How is your eyes after the surgery now? I am planning to do the revision of double eyelids surgery this November . I am from Hong Kong. Thank you .

Hi,

After seeing this post on the forum, I made the decision to seek revision with Dr Chung. He is now located in Abgujeong and not in Cheonan.

Anyway I am extremely happy with the results. To explain my situation, I did double eyelid and epicanthoplasty (parallel cut) with Dr Wong from Gleneagle hospital 6 years ago. Not only were the cut lines asymmetrical, I was left with scarring under my left eye and above the anterior of my right eye - they look like deep wrinkles. Since then I have sought revision with another doctor who managed to revise the eyelid wrinkle slightly by removing the skin and stitching it back up more neatly than the aforementioned doctor. Still the other problems with asymmetry and scarring were present. It made me insecure about how I looked even though I am only in my early 20s.

When I met up with Dr Chung, he told me he can only improve it by 60% because he cannot revise the scarring under my left eye. So far, it has been one week since I had the surgery, I can say that his method has improved how my eyes looked even more so than the other doctors. I highly recommend this doctor. Even though he seems "quiet", I think his patience is obvious. His assistants are young ladies (I think I've met 7 females from the reception to the surgery room). They are patient as well and nice to foreigners despite not speaking english well. Overall, I did not have a stressful experience there, in fact it was quite pleasant. :smile:
Hi,i thinking to have revision with dr chung,do you mind share your photo with me.([email protected])thanks a lot .

hi Deepyes,

thank you for your sharing. Your information is very important and useful. How is your eyes after the surgery now? I am planning to do the revision of double eyelids surgery this November . I am from Hong Kong. Thank you .

Tks. I am almost 3 months' post surgery and I look very much like before.I love it. But please note I did epic reversal surgery with Dr Shin from Shinseung and not with Dr Chung. :smile:

Reactions: Thuy Duong 13
Hi, deep eyes :smile:

Would you mind share your photo with me, only the eye part, as I have done the eyelid surgery for three times, I really want to choose a good doctor.

I have sent email to asked Dr ahn and Dr shin, they said my fold are too high and unnatural . I also sent email to Dr Chung but I may not consult him as I think he is not that sincere like Dr shin and Dr Ahn . I will go to Korea in December :smile:

Hi,i am jean,i had the same situation with you,i also did double eyelid and epicanthoplasty (parallel cut) with Dr Wong from Gleneagle hospital 6 years ago.the lines asymmetrical and left scars under both eyes.i thinking to have revision with dr chung,do you mind share your photo with me.([email protected])thanks a lot .

Hi Jean

I am Celia. I had my upper and lowerlid surgery with the same doctor 4 months ago. my eyelids are seriously asymmetrical now. i looked weird like ailen now.

I am looking for a good doctor in korea to revise. Do you mind i email you to contact?

Dear deep eyes , I planned to come to consult and surgery at Dr shin in November but due to my works I can't come to korea as planned and I forget to tell Dr shin to change the date . And his staff contact me later that if I want to consult in December again. I have too deposit 10% of the surgery fee before I come to make sure I will not break the appointment . Do you think it is weird ? As I haven't consult Dr shin ...

Hi,

After seeing this post on the forum, I made the decision to seek revision with Dr Chung. He is now located in Abgujeong and not in Cheonan.

Anyway I am extremely happy with the results. To explain my situation, I did double eyelid and epicanthoplasty (parallel cut) with Dr Wong from Gleneagle hospital 6 years ago. Not only were the cut lines asymmetrical, I was left with scarring under my left eye and above the anterior of my right eye - they look like deep wrinkles. Since then I have sought revision with another doctor who managed to revise the eyelid wrinkle slightly by removing the skin and stitching it back up more neatly than the aforementioned doctor. Still the other problems with asymmetry and scarring were present. It made me insecure about how I looked even though I am only in my early 20s.

When I met up with Dr Chung, he told me he can only improve it by 60% because he cannot revise the scarring under my left eye. So far, it has been one week since I had the surgery, I can say that his method has improved how my eyes looked even more so than the other doctors. I highly recommend this doctor. Even though he seems "quiet", I think his patience is obvious. His assistants are young ladies (I think I've met 7 females from the reception to the surgery room). They are patient as well and nice to foreigners despite not speaking english well. Overall, I did not have a stressful experience there, in fact it was quite pleasant. :smile:
Can you show me your before and after pictures? I'm deciding between Dr Chung and Dr Shin for revision of double eyelid and intend to do epi and lateral surgery for bigger eyes.:cool:

Tks. I am almost 3 months' post surgery and I look very much like before.I love it. But please note I did epic reversal surgery with Dr Shin from Shinseung and not with Dr Chung. :smile:
Hi Deepeyes,

Can you show me your before and after pictures? I'm deciding between Dr Chung and Dr Shin for revision of double eyelid and intend to do epi and lateral surgery for bigger eyes.:cool:

Hi Deepeyes, thanks for the helpful post. :smile:

I'm considering epicanthoplasty revision to improve the scars and ideally make my eyes more symmetrical, but I don't want to reverse my epicanthoplasty. Right now I have no idea which clinic is best for epi revisions... Did your procedure with Dr. Shin cause any scarring?

@Worries
Hello my dear!
I have had two horrible surgery expirience on my eyelids and now I want to redo the surgery.
Could you be kind enough to show more of your before and after photos because on your before photo it is not clear?
It would be so much helpful!
Thank you very much!

Hey Deepeyes, is it possible to show me your before and after photos for your epic reversal? My first epicanthoplasty was a failure and the Dr cut my eyes too deep and too much, so I was searching for a place to fix it at. Thank you so much.

Hi,

Hi, I know it has been a long time, do you have any pic can share?