Successful day at Hermes! Reveal time!

Aug 6, 2008
I've been having a stressful time with trying to remodel my house with 2 children under the age of 3 and workers galore in and out so to lift my spirits I took a long lunch break to finally pick up a bag I ordered that came in. Anyone up for a reveal??

The next item comes with a bit of a story. I was supposed to have this 4 weeks ago and the one that had been reserved for me was sold TWICE before I finally got this one. Needless to say I had a discussion with the store manager over the term "reserved". 😩 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401418941.824548.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401418957.855866.jpg

I just discovered my undying love for this bag about a month ago while traveling in Paris. I purchased an Evelyne GM there and then decided I needed a PM as well so enter... Evelyne PM in gold!!

After all the issues with this bag I almost settled for a PM in Blue Jean since I love blue but the word was "settled" and I believe if your heart doesn't skip a beat when you look at your bag it wasn't meant to be so....I came to my senses and waited. My gold arrived with a friend.

Knowing my love of the blues Hermes makes I mentioned that something blue was on my wish list and she showed this to me. Needless to say it followed me home. I found that the Evelyne right now is my perfect mom bag until my kids get a little older. It is light, hands free and does not have to be babied.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401419536.841663.jpg

Enter turquoise Evelyne PM!!!!! I had to have it the moment I saw it. I'm so glad I did not settle on blue jean!!