Successful day at Hermes! Reveal time!

Congrats! I also recently discovered Evie-love -- what a great, easy bag the Evelyne is! To get two in one day, plus that gorgeous scarf, is a very successful day at H, indeed!

Thanks Purplepoodles. I sure hope it will be worth all the work!

Absolutely worth a wait! Love love love everything. Evelynes were my first are still my fave Hermes bag.

You picked beautiful colours. Haven't seen H turquoise IRL, love the colour and Hermes do blues beautifully can only imagine how yummy this is. You also got a great classic colour too and the scarf is so pretty.

Predict everything will get a lot of wear this summer and for a long time after.

Thanks for sharing and have fun!

Can I ask you which Chanel's you got rid of and replaced with these beauties. I'm thinking of getting a Evelyn but worried about how it is open and mostly crossbody

I parted with a timeless tote and a few oversized chanel 3s. I adore my GSTs but the timeless tote annoyed the heck out of me with the shoulder straps constantly moving.

I haven't had any issues with Evie being open and loosing things out of it. I also leave the snap closure open quite a bit. I'm also a notorious bag tosser. I tend to always be in a hurry so things get thrown into the back seat. No issues at all where there have been times with my GSTs where all the goodies in my bag were dumped out.

View attachment 2634353

View attachment 2634354

View attachment 2634355

I am really loving the salmon colors for summer this year and it will pair nicely with my rose jaipur Evelyne!

Gorgeous Scarf for the Spring Summer

The next item comes with a bit of a story. I was supposed to have this 4 weeks ago and the one that had been reserved for me was sold TWICE before I finally got this one. Needless to say I had a discussion with the store manager over the term "reserved". 😩 View attachment 2634358

View attachment 2634359

I just discovered my undying love for this bag about a month ago while traveling in Paris. I purchased an Evelyne GM there and then decided I needed a PM as well so enter... Evelyne PM in gold!!

Knowing my love of the blues Hermes makes I mentioned that something blue was on my wish list and she showed this to me. Needless to say it followed me home. I found that the Evelyne right now is my perfect mom bag until my kids get a little older. It is light, hands free and does not have to be babied.

View attachment 2634374

Enter turquoise Evelyne PM!!!!! I had to have it the moment I saw it. I'm so glad I did not settle on blue jean!!

Both Evelyn bag are Great Colors