SUCCESS!...and a little problem.......

Heehee knowing them you probably had to do all the legwork on the Birkin anyway. :P

Sorry, I'm still sad that I couldn't get anyone to show me the red suede JPG Kelly this weekend. :sad: And I didn't even bother asking about the red Picotin in the window. I would have gotten the :rolleyes: . LOL

well honestly. If the sa wasn't busy and she made a computer check and found what you wanted, well anyone working that day may have been able to do that. If your main SA found you your Birkin, just be honest with her and stick with her. If she fails you again, then give the new SA a chance to shine, but she may not be much help when it comes to the big stuff. I have someone now who I will only deal with simply becaue he earned my attention very quickly and I don't want to break that relationship. Sometimes patience is necessary.

yea, that seems like a toughie...i don't think i could ever switch SAs in my local H store. but i have done that in vegas. i honesly don't think my SA in vegas cared. she sold me a kelly but didn't seem too eager to help me with bracelets during a trip afterwards. i was approached by another SA on yet another trip later and really liked her more. it's that lil' asian lady who oversees all the accessories. oh yea, there's also an older australian SA in vegas who's a sweetie as well.

I'd say play the field a little bit. This gives you a good opportunity to see which other SA's there are out there. I have a "usual" SA that bends over to try to get me stuff. I have, however, shopped with other SAs when she wasn't there. My mom was buying some stuff and needed it because she was leaving on a flight. The next day, I went back to my normal SA and just was like yeah you weren't here..and we had to get some stuff.. and I bought more stuff and she is STILL AMAZING. The last thing you want to be is scared of how they feel about you. If your normal one gives you attitude just be like....I called and you weren't here and she arranged it all. Remember I statements..Haha my teacher taught me that in 7th grade cuz I fought too much with this other teacher....for the record..that other teacher was crazy dumb.. But back to the point...You Love H and nothing is going to get in the way!

Off to study for finals,
J

D, don't know if you remember, but I did the SA swap earlier this year........

Honestly D.....I know other will disagree, but I would just start working with the new SA. Be pleasant to the old one, but next time you go in, gravitate to the new one, and start working with her. Life is too short to tolerate people who aren't doing their job properly, especially for a good client like you, and personally, I just wouldn't be prepared to work with a person whom I wasn't entireley happy with, when there is an SA there who I would prefer. Simple as that for me.
I'm HORRIFIED CB couldn't get someone to show her the bag over the weekend......bloody disgraceful! I'm actually becoming very tough on poor customer service - I called an out-of-state store the other day about the 'les toits' scarf, got such bad service that I actually asked to speak to someone - anyone- else about it! I just can't work with the useless ones, or the ones that don't have my best intrests in mind, anymore.

i admit, I'm kinda spoiled, because I have SUCH a great SA at my store (the one I swapped for) and a GREAT Manager, I find if I don't get service like I get from them, I'm quite intolerant!

You can do it, if you really want to.

Thanks K! I think they get crabby with me for always buying stuff at other Hs but if they don't have the inventory I'm looking for...what's a girl to do?:shrugs: Plus, I'd rather buy scarves at NM anyway because they are always so nice and helpful! And when it comes time to get my Kelly, I'm getting it from another H store anyway. :graucho:

d, in my opinion this comes down to one question: are you happy with your current SA? if the answer is yes, then cultivate this new one as your back-up. but reading between the lines, i suspect that the answer is that you are NOT -- in which case i'm going to march out to SF and beyatch-slap you if you spend one more moment fretting over this. it's YOUR money, and if your current SA is not meeting your needs then start working with the new one.

you are so sweet and kind that i'm sure you can make the switch gracefully -- but even if the old SA is unhappy, who gives a flying f&*ck? she's not your friend, she's your SA. she's not going to give you a birthday present, she's not going to donate a kidney to you, and she's not going to leave you anything in her will. just move on.

d, in my opinion this comes down to one question: are you happy with your current SA? if the answer is yes, then cultivate this new one as your back-up. but reading between the lines, i suspect that the answer is that you are NOT -- in which case i'm going to march out to SF and beyatch-slap you if you spend one more moment fretting over this. it's YOUR money, and if your current SA is not meeting your needs then start working with the new one.

you are so sweet and kind that i'm sure you can make the switch gracefully -- but even if the old SA is unhappy, who gives a flying f&*ck? she's not your friend, she's your SA. she's not going to give you a birthday present, she's not going to donate a kidney to you, and she's not going to leave you anything in her will. just move on.

YEAH!!!! Bloody Hell!!!....... I'm over it! It's my way or the high-way, yes in-deedy...............