Subforum for "other" brands?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure if there would be enough interest to create a separate subforum, but I was wondering if it might be a good idea to have a separate section for "other" purse brands that don't have their own forums.

That way, the 'official threads' for MOYNAT, Longchamp, etc., wouldn't get mixed in with all the other threads in the general 'Handbags & Purses' forum. For example, I want to post a pic of my new Brahmin purse, but I don't want to bump up a half-year-old thread on the general forum. I think it could promote more organized sub-discussions--e.g. threads specific to new collections--on other brands :smile:.

2. Personally, I would love to see Brahmin have it's own forum. I love Brahmin, think it is a fine product and would like to connect with other Brahmin lovers :smile:!

3. Handbags and Purses is actually for all those brands. Once a brand has a TON of different threads that are posted in consistently we make a subforum for it.

4. Oh I see. Thanks for the info :smile: