Stylish Stillwood!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I was on my way to meet a design client and I looked over at the car seat next to me and thought, "What a gorgeous bag!" It is a shame there aren't more Stillwoods in the world! Here she is:

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
i love the stillwood! i was thinking that a few weeks ago, i wonder why they dont sell anymore? maybe they werent too popular..

Sep 26, 2006
Beautiful-how come that sometimes a great bag like this one is not seen more often? Makes me to take out my reade (big one) in the old red over the weekend!

pixiefrog

Not easy being green
O.G.
Sep 6, 2007
Neverland
Congrats!! what a gorgeous color! I am not sure if you got my message, but Landon loves Pretzel so thank you for suggesting it:flowers:

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Beautiful-how come that sometimes a great bag like this one is not seen more often? Makes me to take out my reade (big one) in the old red over the weekend!
Londonholly, take her out for a spell this weekend! She deserves it and so does the world!

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
That is a HOT design, I must admit and sweeheart, it must be an Indigo day cause for the first time in a long long time, I broke out my Indigo Bedford... I really have not appreciated the Stillwood until your post. And, now I realize how supercool that design really is.... never seen it IRL.... thanks for the post!