Stylish in the rain

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Since we've had a weird mix of rain and snow today in DC, I was just wondering how all of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) keep dry? Special coat, umbrella, wellies?

I have a plain old umbrella from Target, and switch between some Tamara Henriques and Ferragamo rain boots.

I have a cute little coach umbrella that my mom got for me. :smile: It definitly brightens up my rainy days.

I think that raincoats are ADORABLE and if I could find a really cute one I'd probably get it. :smile:

Last year I bought a cute bright lime green raincoat on sale at Nordstroms. But we get so few rainy days here that I've only worn it a handful of times. I have a leopard print umbrella from Talbots, no rain boots.

well, my only means of transport to work is walking... i've got an umbrella that my mum got me when i was like 14 and its still going strong and a Columbia Jacket.... nothing stylish at all! :sad2: I totally dislike it when it rains, it just makes my day rotten!

I also have a North Face jacket, gotta love Goretex.

I also have waterproof boots from Stuart Weitzman that I bought for really cheap on ebay.

My favorite jacket is my Prada 2 in 1 jacket, it cost a bomb but was so worth it becuase I've worn it every single time it rained for the past 3 years (and it's rained a lot).