Stylish in the rain

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since we've had a weird mix of rain and snow today in DC, I was just wondering how all of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) keep dry? Special coat, umbrella, wellies?

I have a plain old umbrella from Target, and switch between some Tamara Henriques and Ferragamo rain boots.

2. I don't have any designer rain gear. I do have a Burberry trench on my "to get" list.

3. I have a cute little coach umbrella that my mom got for me. :smile: It definitly brightens up my rainy days.

I think that raincoats are ADORABLE and if I could find a really cute one I'd probably get it. :smile:

4. I have a black Burberry umbrella. It works great for the most part, but was no match for a Beijing downpour last summer!

5. Last year I bought a cute bright lime green raincoat on sale at Nordstroms. But we get so few rainy days here that I've only worn it a handful of times. I have a leopard print umbrella from Talbots, no rain boots.

6. I have a black umbrella from Walgreens. Very stylish, indeed :p

7. well, my only means of transport to work is walking... i've got an umbrella that my mum got me when i was like 14 and its still going strong and a Columbia Jacket.... nothing stylish at all! :sad2: I totally dislike it when it rains, it just makes my day rotten!

8. I got nada, I look very ho-hum en route to work and at daycare in my uggs and lands end raincoat, then I transform once I get into the office.

9. i'm usually in a hoodie, sweatpants, and nike shox when it's raining. i look like a bum!

10. I wear my Northface jacket and my Coach bucket hat.

11. i have a cute coach umbrella, need a rain coat though..

12. I also have a North Face jacket, gotta love Goretex.

I also have waterproof boots from Stuart Weitzman that I bought for really cheap on eBay.

My favorite jacket is my Prada 2 in 1 jacket, it cost a bomb but was so worth it becuase I've worn it every single time it rained for the past 3 years (and it's rained a lot).

13. My BF saw the umbrelly in Burberry and loved the length of it (it's the feel of almost like a walking stick). I was thinking of getting him that.

14. I dunno, I've pretty much decided its impossible to be stylish in the rain for me, personally! I have some cute wellingtons with patterns, but that's about it!

15. I am right behind you Amanda! I love my hoodies!:nuts: