Stylish in the rain

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Since we've had a weird mix of rain and snow today in DC, I was just wondering how all of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) keep dry? Special coat, umbrella, wellies?

I have a plain old umbrella from Target, and switch between some Tamara Henriques and Ferragamo rain boots.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I don't have any designer rain gear. I do have a Burberry trench on my "to get" list.

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
I have a cute little coach umbrella that my mom got for me. :smile: It definitly brightens up my rainy days.

I think that raincoats are ADORABLE and if I could find a really cute one I'd probably get it. :smile:

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
I have a black Burberry umbrella. It works great for the most part, but was no match for a Beijing downpour last summer!

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
Last year I bought a cute bright lime green raincoat on sale at Nordstroms. But we get so few rainy days here that I've only worn it a handful of times. I have a leopard print umbrella from Talbots, no rain boots.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
well, my only means of transport to work is walking... i've got an umbrella that my mum got me when i was like 14 and its still going strong and a Columbia Jacket.... nothing stylish at all! :sad2: I totally dislike it when it rains, it just makes my day rotten!

Dec 6, 2005
I got nada, I look very ho-hum en route to work and at daycare in my uggs and lands end raincoat, then I transform once I get into the office.

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I also have a North Face jacket, gotta love Goretex.

I also have waterproof boots from Stuart Weitzman that I bought for really cheap on ebay.

My favorite jacket is my Prada 2 in 1 jacket, it cost a bomb but was so worth it becuase I've worn it every single time it rained for the past 3 years (and it's rained a lot).

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I dunno, I've pretty much decided its impossible to be stylish in the rain for me, personally! I have some cute wellingtons with patterns, but that's about it!