Styles that will make it on the May/June 2011 Sale list

CelticLuv

♥ CL Shoe Addict ♥
O.G.
Jun 18, 2009
I know it's still a bit early but I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming Designer Sale.
I am trying to be good and not buy anything till the sales....

What styles do you think might go on sale???!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am LOVING the Mago's (black), Maggie's, Pigalle Plato and of course Une Plume. and ANYTHING in Royal Blue!

Do you think any of these will go on sale? probably not the plato and une plume as they're this season.

since a ton of the spring stock arrived late, i am wondering if many of them will go on sale so quickly... also, this season has been pretty crazy with so many styles selling out so quickly!

Celtic, AFAIK, most retailers have sold out of the Maggies.

definitely not the Daffs or the Luxura - those are selling out. Definitely not the Lady Peeps either - sold out already. I love high heels so nothing I like will likely be on the list -- I'm thinking the low heeled versions and flats. Maybe the Tournaboucle or however you spell it because few can carry off that style tastefully. Just my opinion :biggrin:

i feel like most of the fall stuff is gone anyway.... i looked through the fall/winter thread to refresh and i think most of that stuff went during NOV sales....

like jeshika said a lot of stuff was late so maybe just early spring.... if there's even anything left...?

dear lord if i could find a pair of maggies...my life would be set.

idk if there is anything i truly want.

black and white mago's would be cute.

that's about it.

wait--no the fine bretelle? i like that one. i think it's really cute