Styledrop & Raffaello

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I'm contemplating whether to purchase prada bag from styledrop or Raffaello. Are they all seel authentic handbags?
    Also do they come with genuine box, care book, dust bags and guarantee card?

Also for styledrop, are the prices significantly lower than the retail price?

2. I spoke to the lady from styledrop :confused1:on the phone and she said there is no care book.. is this true?

3. I've never ordered from Styledrops or Rafaello, however, I'm 99.99% sure that they are authentic bags. The only thing is they sell a lot higher than retail....I would say between $200-$400 more per bag than you would pay at Saks or Neimans or Nordstroms. Some of the bags they get you don't see anywhere else so maybe that's where they justify the price increases?? Good luck.

4. please do a search, both shops are discussed a lot here.
    Thanks and good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.