Stylebop

Jan 16, 2007
Hi!

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Stylebop has it's sale on and you can find, lipstick mabel, cerise daria clutch and magenta abigail among others. Not a lot but still a little treat :smile:

I wonder if it's like a previous link to shopbop where the Mulberry items are only available outside the UK. Shopaholicmum bought her black mabel but I think she had to change to the European website.

Mulberrymaniac, SHM was able to purchase mabel hobo from this site even though it wasn't showing Mulberry under the UK site page, if anyone is interested in anything might be worth a phone call to enquire.

Yeh i just changed my location to sweden, and there is still the option there for international shipping so maybe thats a way around it :smile: Is the black cracked metalic clutch much different to the crinkled patent? It looks so similar on the photos.

Mulberrymaniac, SHM was able to purchase mabel hobo from this site even though it wasn't showing Mulberry under the UK site page, if anyone is interested in anything might be worth a phone call to enquire.

When i logged on i changed the location to Spain, i then put the bag in my basket and ordered as normal. Luckily the language didn't change over from English!! :nuts: :biggrin:
The service was great, the bag came within a few days from Germany.

Yeh i just changed my location to sweden, and there is still the option there for international shipping so maybe thats a way around it :smile: Is the black cracked metalic clutch much different to the crinkled patent? It looks so similar on the photos.

yes they are different, the cracked metallic is made to look old and the metallic will wear off, and the wrinkled patent wil look the same

Just checked the Stylebop sale again and they have added those two items to their sale. Approx. 40% off both, which means Daria Hobo is down to EUR 450 from its original EUR 700 price. Wish I had any money left....