Style Number

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is the number for this bag (Large hamptons weekend tote) 1895 or 5071?
    (btw, did any of you see a large recently in an outlet? Which outlet?)

Btw, does anyone know the colors these come in? I think these were from the 05 collection since they have brown straps...but why do some bags have a blue patch while others have a red patch outside? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Mine is 1895 and in black, but I already told you that in another thread you posted asking about this bag.

I know they came in a variety of colors... Red, black, green, light blue, beige, pink... Maybe more.

I don't have the answer to the patch color question...

3. These bags were originally in the boutiques a few years back, but then they were sent to the outlets. When they got to the outlets Im almost positive that they mixed the boutique bags in w/ some that were made specifically for the outlets, so that may be why you are seeing different tag colors.

4. The reason I am doubting the number is when I plug the number 1895 into this link:http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/1895_d1.jpg it shows

[​IMG] I don't want the bag to have the same color as the straps. I want the bag with the brown straps like the bottom pic. And when I plug 5071 into it, the bag looks somewhat similiar to what i want. So i'm really confused. But i want to know because i'm going to place an order on it. :crybaby:

Attached Files:

5. When I click the link you posted above, it didn't show that green tote you have pictures. The picture that comes up is the larger Hamptons tote in blue.

6. i saw them like a year ago at the outlet....