Style # for new Poppy Bella and Groovy?

baer77

Coach Obscessed!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
I am wanting to order a Poppy Groovy that I saw on coach.com. It is not available to order on the website yet. It is however on the first page of coach.com. When all the girls walk by with the shoes on, it is the bag that the first girl has in her hand. Someone posted the Bella in the Upcoming Line/2009/2010 post. but this appears to be a groovy. Here is a picture of the Bella version of it. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

Attachments

• coach-poppy-spring-2010-graffiti-bella.jpg
    coach-poppy-spring-2010-graffiti-bella.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
it's so funny cos I was just about to put this in upcoming!

alll Bella

14741 poppy floral (same design as Bella tote) graffiti glam tote 198$ sv/kx
43821 poppy floral graffiti wristlet, large 98$
43820 poppy floral graffiti zip around accordian 158$ (# might be copied wrong)
43701 poppy floral graffiti small wallet 78$
98868 poppy rose (same design, I saw) pony 38$
q612 adessa flat (matches) 138$ color code BAW
80841 poppy rose tee (matches) 58$!!!!!!!!! comes xs-L
94968 poppy rose bangle (matches) 98$ sv/mc
98867 poppy rose oblong (matches) 98$

all in jax

ok ok, i got the hang of the drill down for a few things.. my first being able to pull stuff up. go me.
Thanks ms-whitney!!

Attachments

• bella bracelet.jpg
    bella bracelet.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 76
  • bellaglam.jpg
    bellaglam.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 85
  • bellalgwristlet.jpg
    bellalgwristlet.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 82
  • bellasmwallet.jpg
    bellasmwallet.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 84
  • bella flat.jpg
    bella flat.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 103
^i saw the groovy but was too busy taking down other numbers like this is a poppy..as well as..designed for me by coach..type of bags..3d op art bag..(different from kaleidoscope)..as well as the shimmer pouch and tweed pouch (both available to order!)

poppy is.. wristlet and tee shirt (58$ only!) is soooo cute

and a zillion other non poppy stuff that has my head spinning

^i saw the groovy but was too busy taking down other numbers like this is a poppy..as well as..designed for me by coach..type of bags..3d op art bag..(different from kaleidoscope)..as well as the shimmer pouch and tweed pouch (both available to order!)

poppy is.. wristlet and tee shirt (58$ only!) is soooo cute

and a zillion other non poppy stuff that has my head spinning

Ms. Whitney,

Question - :?: Is this the same material as the Bella? Is it satin? I think I might get my first Poppy. I love this print. But I'm so scared of white and satin! Thanks.

not sure about lg turquoise..am not in work for a while, so if no one chimes in before, once i find out i'll post/pm you mary

as for the poppy floral graffiti (name on the computer) it is satin..i'm sorry..i don't think it could work in leather if that makes any difference..and satin > canvas as far as the color white goes..i guess nylon might have been nicer..but the finish does not look as nice imho..i think satin gets the color that vibrant?

maybe anyone who has had the graffiti print so far..can give you an idea as to how satin holds up in white.

also forgot theres graffiti wall glam tote..pic isn't so good on comp so no idea how that looks but also available to order..