Style # for Legacy Stripe Oblong Scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel bad starting a whole thread just for this question, but I wasn't able to find anything in my search.

I found out my PCE card got sent to San Diego instead of my new address *like they have before* and so I'm compiling a list of what I want. I really want the Legacy Stripe oblong scarf but it's no longer on Coach.com and I can't find my catalogue with that one in it.

Does anyone have the style number so I can call Coach CS and see if they still have it available? I really appreciate it. Thank you. :smile:

2. I am working until midnight. If you don't get a response for the item #, I will try to get it for you.

I might have my inventory list in my car. If I have it, and if I have the item number, I will try to post it before then.

3. I don't have the style number, but I called Coach 1-800 number last week and she said they are out and no more are expected. This was for the oblong, patchwork-type stripe. Not the ponytail or the standard square.:crybaby:

4. Try 98092

5. I called too, and this broke my heart...I want that one so bad, but wasn't into scarves when it came out. Then I saw someone on here with one and it was love at first sight. It would be so perfect on my Ali too.....:crybaby: