style drops: authenic?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know whether styledrops.com are selling authenic designer bags?

2. yes

3. yup

4. Yes they do but BEWARE that the price listed isn't what you're going to pay. I bought my Spy bag from them and ended up paying $90 more than the listed price.

5. Yes Styledrops sells authentic bags. I bought a Hogan bag for $900 there. The only catch is when you use a credit card to pay - the credit card company will most likely they will charge you the international transaction fees - 2-5% of the total amount. I found this out the hard way when I got my credit card statement.

6. Yeah they're real but like everyone else says, proceed with caution due to the deceptive pricing.

7. There's a Marc Jacobs box bag on there that they were trying to sell for just over $1400, but that bag was originaly only $995 in the store and I just picked it up on sale at Barneys for $399. What's up with that?