Jimmy Choo Stupid Thieves

sentavita

Senta
O.G.
May 4, 2007
Well I took my gorgeous new black Tulita for it's first day out last Friday and when I came who just plopped in on the coach. That night thieves came into the house while I was asleep and pretty much cleaned out our second level! The took the JC and my Miu Miu! The next morning when I discovered the robbery I quickly ran outside to see if I could find the way they had gone and if they discarded any unwanted items. And there was my beautiful JC in the bushes :yahoo: and further down the street my Miu Miu, I guess they had no idea :roflmfao: they did nick of with my snake skin Furla wallet, thank god I was insured!

Oh Sentavita, I am so sorry for you:wtf::crybaby:
I am happy to hear you were able to recover your beloved bags, but what an awful violation:cursing: I hope you are able to recover the rest of your items and that the police can catch the idiots:tup:

Yikes how upsetting! Glad you are ok .. and that they were clueless on your bags and that you found them! At least thats a relief .. goodness!

haha, that was a little funny on the theives part and i'm totally sorry that u have to go through all the hassle of reporting and clearing the house. I myself had my LV white Mc pochette and a Dior wallet stolen from my hse in the same situation as u. Take care =)