Stupid swollen/pregnant feet!

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
I bought a pair of shoes a couple of weekends ago and they fit great at the store (it was early in the afternoon). I tried them on again the next day and they still fit. I'm obsessed so I tried them on again a little while ago and they are a bit tight! I looked at my feet and my toes look like Vienna sausages. Ugh. This is new, I hadn't noticed it before. Next thing I know Crocs will be my only option!

:crybaby:

June

:smile::roflmfao: Oh, i'm soo sorry...hang in there! You know it'll all be sooo worth it & you don't have long to go before your feet will be back to normal :P start planning all your cute post baby outfits now!! are these your new manolos your talking about?!?!

You have my sympathy, I spent all of my pregnancies in flats had to re-shop all my shoes afterward. I felt too clumsy with all the loose joints to wear anything that wasn't a sandal, tennies or hiking boots. I was bummed since my feet grew a whole size & stayed that way, but it did catapult my online shoes addiction, so eventually it all worked out.