Stupid stupid stupid ME!

i'm sorry! :sad:

this happens to me all the time and no matter where. when it's sales and i want something but don't buy it immediately it's gone. it has been in the store and on sale forever but when i'm about to buy it they don't have it anymore. i hate it!:crybaby:

your indecision only means that you're not in love with either the Adele or the Stephen enough to have bought it on the spot.

i think its a sign that the LV gods really wanted you to have either of these instead:
1nimbus.jpg

Cloud4.jpg

:yes:

your indecision only means that you're not in love with either the Adele or the Stephen enough to have bought it on the spot.

i think its a sign that the LV gods really wanted you to have either of these instead:
1nimbus.jpg

Cloud4.jpg

:yes:

:roflmfao: DUCK~! Stop it! You've been doing promotions for the Nimbus way back! :roflmfao:

I am on the list for the East-West PM(Gold) and the Stratus PM though! My SA said the Nimbus GM is huge! But I still have no idea what Ecru and Beige color looks like...

Besides, I AM gonna get that Stephen! :P

Hope you get it. Get your SA to try the Sydney store. As i posted earlier, i saw the mono stephen a few days back.

Hehe.. i'm trying to get on the waitlist for the stratus GM, but its not on the Australia database yet, although my SA will keep on trying...

PS:: I LOVE your dog