Stupid question regarding Kelly Double Tours...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

My first Kelly Double Tour bracelet was just delivered to my office! Whoo-hoo! It's beautiful :love:! However, I wanted to ask a rather stupid question...is there a correct way to wear the bracelet? I've wrapped it around my wrist and it doesn't look right on me for some reason. I'm sure not if it's because it's a bit big or if I'm just not wrapping it the right way.

Can those who own them post a picture for me? Thank you! :flowers:

Here are some quick pics with and without a lock on the stem. I would wear a more decorative cadena if it weren't so hard to open that spring lock !

Attachments

• Photo 277.jpg
    Photo 277.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Photo 276.jpg
    Photo 276.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Photo 278.jpg
    Photo 278.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Photo 279.jpg
    Photo 279.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 114
Here are some quick pics with and without a lock on the stem. I would wear a more decorative cadena if it weren't so hard to open that spring lock !

I totally agree with Drew'sgirl! I used to wear mine with the Pegasus, but chipped a nail everytime I needed to remove it!:sad:
Now I ONLY wear it with the Heart Cadena. That one has a Screw Lock! :P

are those always available? because i'm having the hardest time finding a black one with palladium hw.

JJ, I believe that yes, Kelly DT bracelets are always available, but as with most Hermes products, availability and stock are not consistent. See if your SA can check the stock at other stores and have one shipped to you.

^^ I know that Wall Street Hermes had a black one with palladium hardware in size small when I checked on Monday.

I think the availability really depends on the color and size you are looking for. Ideally, I would have liked an XS Kelly Tour, but the SA I worked with could not locate one. I gave her five separate colors/choices, telling her that I didn't mind which color as long as she could locate one, and told her to search for it in a small as well. The only one she could locate, outside of black with phw, was the rouge vif in a size small, which was delivered earlier today. So, out of ten possible choices/combinations, she could only locate one. The colors were: griolet (I think that's what it's called), etoupe, natural, rouge garance, and rouge vif.

Good luck!