stupid question: can you use a coach giftcard at the outlet?

Yes, you can use it at the outlets. Or, at least, you should be able to. I bought my stepdaughter a giftcard at the Boutique store for Christmas and she used it at the Outlet.

Yes, you can use it at the outlets. Or, at least, you should be able to. I bought my stepdaughter a giftcard at the Boutique store for Christmas and she used it at the Outlet.
Fantastic! I couldn't find that info on the site (says only coach stores, .com, or phone...) so I didn't know if they classified the outlets as coach stores. Thanks :smile:

I guess technically this would be a store credit, so this is great! I know the outlet I'm going to had a bunch of legacy and bleecker stuff when I was in there, so hopefully they'll still have it. Thanks :smile:

Bleeker probably, Legacy probably not :sad: That went quickly and is very sparse in most outlets now. Good luck though!

Yes, Coach store credit from either the Boutique and their Outlets can be used in either place....a Coach store is a Coach store whether it'd be a Boutique or an Outlet. This was confirmed by an SA at the Outlet in CA and at a Boutique in AZ this past Christmas. I'll be asking for Coach gift cards for all occasions from now on. :yes: