Stupid on line sale..

Feb 21, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Ok, last week I ordered a bag from the online sale, today I go in and check status on it, and it says canceled, wth. So I call them and they tell me that they don't have any, and they are trying to see if they can locate 1. I ask how long will they have my money since I paid with paypal, she said she didn't know I would have to call paypal. So I call paypal, and they say that Coach has to cancel the payment for it to go back into my paypal account. How long do I wait for them to see if they find a bag or not? Some of the money will be coming out of my checking account, just don't want to wait a couple of weeks.
Has anyone else had this happen? Oh and the bag is still showing available on the online sale.

bwalwayswins

Aug 5, 2012
:sad: i'm sorry, thats so frustrating....since i just ordered...i can't help but wonder....which purse was it? i was hoping they had the stock system better figured out by now...

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
Oh no! That stinks! I was reading somewhere too that if you pay with your Paypal on the FOS and want to return a bag you need to ship it back? Can't take it to a outlet or FP store?? Not sure how that would work but it's so annoying that if we pay with PayPal we get kinda shafted..sorry they canceled your order. I hope you get it all resolved sooner than a couple weeks

Feb 21, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Oh no! That stinks! I was reading somewhere too that if you pay with your Paypal on the FOS and want to return a bag you need to ship it back? Can't take it to a outlet or FP store?? Not sure how that would work but it's so annoying that if we pay with PayPal we get kinda shafted..sorry they canceled your order. I hope you get it all resolved sooner than a couple weeks
Thanks, me too. I was hoping it would come tomorrow, so disappointed.

jailnurse93

~Heisenberg~
Sep 10, 2012
308 Negra Arroyo Lane
I quit using Paypal to purchase anywhere except ebay. I didn't know what problems it could be if I needed to return something until a few months ago. I bought boots on another site using Paypal and needed to exchange for another size. What a hassle! They wouldn't honor my cyber Monday deal; something they normally would do. I ended up just returning them and it took them 2 weeks to refund me. It's tempting to hit that Paypal button because it is so easy but I've learned my lesson--Paypal is for ebay only for me.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I found that I can return bags purchased with PayPal to the outlet store, but they will ONLY give store credit. Since I have no problem with that it works OK for me. (The store credit can be used in FP or outlet stores.)

Jan 29, 2013
MN
So you made the purchase through the FOS? I had that happen to me before too...not with PayPal but showing it was available and getting an email a day later that the order was canceled. I am not sure why they can't figure out how to make that info realtime.

Very frustrating...especially if they have your money through PayPal!

pol900

Feb 12, 2010
I ordered the black signature small glam tote Friday afternoon and the UPS tracking shows I'll receive the package today. I also paid thru Paypal.