Stupid excuse or the truth??

Chanel=<3

Chanel is my blood ♥
Jun 30, 2009
This is what I have just recieved after emailing to ask where the payment from my item is after the item ended on the 6th....

i have emailed you over 5 times with no reply i have been diagnosed with swine flu so i cannot pay untilim allowed out again really sorry i have had to do the same to 4 others whom i have bought off

- kerry220466

The buyer has not emailed me at all previous to this and seriously swine flu how does that stop you paying yet you can bid on things wtf???????????

anyway should i leave her negative feedback and relist the item or wait?

TIA
xoxo

Have you checked to see what her other sellers are doing yet?
Please be sure you add "flu girl"s name to the non-paying bidder's list.
Swine flu, please.... and yet she's also well enough to email. How hard is it to log onto Paypal and take care of your obligations?

This is what I have just recieved after emailing to ask where the payment from my item is after the item ended on the 6th....

i have emailed you over 5 times with no reply i have been diagnosed with swine flu so i cannot pay untilim allowed out again really sorry i have had to do the same to 4 others whom i have bought off

- kerry220466

The buyer has not emailed me at all previous to this and seriously swine flu how does that stop you paying yet you can bid on things wtf???????????

anyway should i leave her negative feedback and relist the item or wait?

TIA
xoxo

Unfortunately, you can't leave her negative f/b any more. To relist, you need to go through the full Unpaid bidder dispute or you could find yourself on the receiving end of a non-selling seller dispute.

File on the exact minute and second of the 7th day after the auction ended. Wait 7 days and close it.

Have you checked to see what her other sellers are doing yet?
Please be sure you add "flu girl"s name to the non-paying bidder's list.
Swine flu, please.... and yet she's also well enough to email. How hard is it to log onto Paypal and take care of your obligations?

To be fair, I suppose she may fund her PP account via a bank current account (rather than via a credit card) and so, may be too ill to pay money/cheques into that bank account (so, may not have enough in there)?

I know swine flu sounds funny, but I'm pretty sure my partner and I had it a few weeks ago and it wasn't fun (although, over quite quickly)! :biggrin:

I had to tell a seller that I'd had it, too, as I wasn't well enough to log-on and leave her fb and as it transpired, PP were holding the payment until I did (the seller was new).

Last edited:
I'd be very worried. Once you file the unpaid item dispute and she gets a strike I'm sure the shock to her system may be fatal. People ARE dying from the swine flu. So be prepared to send flowers to her memorial ... and of course let Ebay know if she passes.

Mention tPF -- they know there's something in the water here and buyers are dropping like flies lately. :greengrin: