Stupid Damier Speedy question

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Hey! Sorry in advance for this duh! question:P

Does anyone know if the Damier Speedy 30 is a permanent addition to the classic LV family, or is it a limited item? Thanks!:heart:

Hi, there's no such thing as a stupid Q!! So feel free to ask Qs here! :yes::P

And the damier speedy is part of the permanent damier collection.

Wow! You guys rock! Thanks for the super quick responses! That makes me feel better...I was trying to decided if I should go tomorrow and buy the Damier Speedy 30 or some a Tiffany necklace and earrings...now that I know that the bag is here to stay, I think I am going to go with the Tiffany's (ducking for cover!!!):wtf:

Couturegrl said:
Wow! You guys rock! Thanks for the super quick responses! That makes me feel better...I was trying to decided if I should go tomorrow and buy the Damier Speedy 30 or some a Tiffany necklace and earrings...now that I know that the bag is here to stay, I think I am going to go with the Tiffany's (ducking for cover!!!):wtf:

Go for Tiffany but don't forget to get the damier speedy and join our club!! :graucho:

Couturegrl said:

Haha don't worry, we won't clobber you. :lol:
I've gone into LV a lot lately thinking "maybe TODAY I'll get the Speedy" and I end up going and buying shoes or something. Lol.