Stupid Bluefly!

i'm definitely not going to order any more shoes from them that's for sure! that was my first time i ever ordered from them, and i'm definitely more hesitant with your story about a damaged bag... tsk tsk tsk.

the brown spy is so cute :smile: damn bluefly for the spy hobo.. that sucks!! i know how excited i am when a new bag comes and it would be so disappointing after spending that much money that you get anything but brand new perfect quality!

fayden said:
i'm definitely not going to order any more shoes from them that's for sure! that was my first time i ever ordered from them, and i'm definitely more hesitant with your story about a damaged bag... tsk tsk tsk.

Not sure if this helps, but I also ordered a pink logo flowers saddle from there and it arrived in perfect condition :biggrin: That was the only reason I felt I could trust that place :lol: We'll see if the next two orders being shipped will be better. Hopefully 3/4 experiences will be good!

Wait, maybe I'm dense! I read through the thread, but what was the ultimate resolution? Did Bluefly agree to send you a new bag? Sorry, it's the end of my finals week, all my brain cells are shot!

Noriko said:
Not sure if this helps, but I also ordered a pink logo flowers saddle from there and it arrived in perfect condition :biggrin: That was the only reason I felt I could trust that place :lol: We'll see if the next two orders being shipped will be better. Hopefully 3/4 experiences will be good!

You should definitely call them...I've had good customer service experience with them in the past. They "credited" shipping to me once for a future purchase, which I guess is better than nothing.

well why don't you go to fendi and have them fix it if you love the bag so much? if it's just the zipper it can't be that expensive. i know that if you pay so much for a bag it should be in perfect condition but this way you wouldn't have to give it away. tell them you'll have it fixed yourself if they give you a discount on the other bag, or something like that.

Online shopping can be a pain sometimes,hope they resolves your issues with the bag.
BTW,I notice you talk about the many nice items you purchase but I've never seen any of your bags showcased.I'm sure we'd all enjoy viewing them.

IntlSet said:
Wait, maybe I'm dense! I read through the thread, but what was the ultimate resolution? Did Bluefly agree to send you a new bag? Sorry, it's the end of my finals week, all my brain cells are shot!

I dont think we know yet...what the resolution has been.....(XXcrossing fingers for NorikoXX)

Thanks everyone! I thought about taking it to Fendi, but I'm not too keen on going there because of the spy incident that I had in the past. Thats a last resort, depending on what Bluefly tells me today. They better not give me crap about this!

Cat, I've posted pictures of some of my bags, as well as a very partial collection pic of the bags I have in rotation. This was a while ago, so you may have to do some searching, not sure if its worth it though since its not a full collection picture at all. I also post new purchases most times when they arrive. I haven't really gotten anything substantial since the last saddle or the dior bolster bag so I haven't posted lately. But since the spy and paddington are coming soon I'll post them when I receive them. I'll try to throw some other bags into the pictures as well. I haven't taken an update rotation picture lately anyway.