Stunning Violet RTT Balenciaga

rosie50

Feb 5, 2006
London
Hi I have not been around for so long but I am hoping someone can help me. I have decided ( with some regret) to sell my 2007 Balenciaga bag it is a RTT and has never been used.

I have the bag on x but apart from a couple of low offers all I am getting is Watchers !! Am I asking too much for it. ?

x any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

A reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted here

Last edited by a moderator:

Sssy

Jan 1, 2013
London
Hi rosie50 :smile: So you are the owner of this beauty. When I saw it at x I just loved it and even posted in Finds Thread. I think you have to wait for the right buyer who is looking for RTT . It's beautiful but not very popular style, and being a huge bag it has less possibility to be snatched out straight away. It is chevre leather and beautiful colour. I'm sure there is someone somewhere who is looking for it :smile: You can do small research on x about prices. You will see for how much they were sold. I would say- be patient or keep this beauty for yourself :graucho:

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Ban Island, USA
Your bag is gorgeous! Like Sssy mentioned she listed it on the finds thread. I'm not that familiar with the
style. But, I love violet 07!!! If, I hadn't just bought a sapphire 08 city.... I would have been very tempted.
But, my money tree is dry right now, sorry. I agree with Sssy! I think you just need to be patient. The
right buyer will come along.:smile:). Best of luck!

Sssy

Jan 1, 2013
London
I've just 'visited' your bag on x again :smile: Maybe it is worth to include pictures of the rivet and back of the tag? Some buyers like all set of pictures helping authenticate the bag. Just my suggestion ;)