Stunning RED Reveal! My first Part Time!

rycechica1016

Jun 7, 2012
Hi ladies! so about 4 months ago, i revealed my 2012 Coquelicot in mrggh/g12! I really wanted a red bbag. We all know that balenciaga makes gorgeous reds! ;) Fast forward, coquelicot is really stunning! But g12 didn't work for me!:sad: I guess being a huge fan of G21, u can spot the big difference. I didn't like the handle drop, it's a lot shorter that i couldnt fit it on my shoulder! And that's what really turned me off:sad: So i had to let her go!
After that, i felt so guilty cuz the leather on my g12 is really gorgeous too! So i started hunting for 2011 Coq in G21 to replace it! I was looking for RGGH, which is my favorite hw! But after reviewing pics here, i fell in love more with GSH combo! I love how the red pops with silver hardware! Luckily, my friend was able to help me track down a brand new Coq GSH PT! This is also my first PT and Im really loving it! :smile: Please allow me to share my new bal purchase:smile:

image-2493800440.jpg

Love it! And I am with you 100% - I'm a G21 lover as well and the PT looks a million times better with G21, I don't care what anyone says! For larger bags like the PT, they should have continued to let us have an option. I will never buy G12, I feel THAT strongly about it!

Love it! And I am with you 100% - I'm a G21 lover as well and the PT looks a million times better with G21, I don't care what anyone says! For larger bags like the PT, they should have continued to let us have an option. I will never buy G12, I feel THAT strongly about it!

Thanks!:smile: I know what u mean! i think g21 looks really great on PT! :smile: