Stunning Mini Seaton

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I loved my JC zipped bays and still do but I think the Seaton is one of the nicest bags released bt mulberry in long time
    Lightweight, long strap, feet! And pretty roomy for a small and lovely leather.

IMG_1522340023.774091.jpg

2. Wow! Sounds like my kinda bag! Have you bought it, Loveheart?

3. Yes I did Indi. It’s sitting on my bench at home :smile:

4. I think I’m smitten! It’s absolutely beautiful Loveheart. And according to the blurb on the website, the interior is lovely too.. none of that pesky microfiber!

Loveheart likes this.
  5. I've definitely got my eye on this one. No room in the budget to splurge on a new bag right now, but I might be poking back around later this year to see how you're liking it.

Oh, yeah, where are my manners?? The bag is STUNNING. I especially love how the stripes are completely different leathers. So glad you love her, and hope she brings you much joy.

Loveheart likes this.
  6. She’s a beauty. Great size too....reminds a little of the Suffolk in size (?) how are you finding the lock? the colours are beautiful .

Loveheart likes this.
  7. Great bag :love:

Loveheart likes this.
  9. Gorgeous bag ! I saw this bag in House of Fraser and loved it. It looks roomy, yet compact? I was very impressed.

10. Stunning bad ! Could you please tell me whether it is the mini or the small ?