Stunning Lady Dior

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The manager of Dior store in Milan told me : Christian Dior says : - Grey is new black.

2. :biggrin: that makes my black one obsolete then

3. That's exactly what my SA told me when I was trying on a pair of Miss Dior peeptoe shoes!

4. LOL :smile: I guess they all have been told to say so.
    But I love black and grey equally , and I have 2 black Dior bags already , so needed grey one. And advertisement with Marion Cotillard was too good to resist buying it :smile:

5. Love the pearl accessory on the bag! Stunning!!

6. So true.... I succumbed to the grey LD too :biggrin:
    It's such a beauty!

7. i have seen the same in medium size for purple lamskin leather just yesterday, its $9670 singapore dollar in singapore. so i wonder why its only $2,800usd in US? Its so much different ! :sad:

8. The lambskin Lady Dior in the medium size is $3400 USD, not $2800.

EDIT: I just checked the Dior Prices thread and it said that the US price is $3600. I'm not sure if it's $3400 or $3600.

9. Thanks for the quote. Its still pretty cheaper than in singapore. :sad:

10. I thought it is about the same. A large LD in Singapore is S$5000 and the medium is slightly more than $4000.

11. this is so pretty!
    I love the charm

12. Gorgeous!!!

the lady dior , is my next on the wish list!!!

13. The last i checked with the sa in singapore on the price for the medium LD is S$4,900 ? I was at the boutique 3 weeks ago

14. Price increase again? Whats the price for large? I am wondering if I should let go some of my bags, including my LD.

15. Never mind. I called Dior at NAC. The large is now at SGD5500.