Stunning Coach Kaffe Fasset Decorated Bags & SLGs...What do You Think?

It looks like the three you showed on your video are on the website now. They are gorgeous, I am going to look into these further too. I believe the Marleigh satchel will be in this floral print as well, I saw another post with some in this style print.

Reactions: BaguetteBlonde
It looks like the three you showed on your video are on the website now. They are gorgeous, I am going to look into these further too. I believe the Marleigh satchel will be in this floral print as well, I saw another post with some in thiyes, my s style print.
Hi..Yes, the Marlerigh is one of the styles.. I was told there will be other styles and SLGs. I am very excited about this new collection.

August 1? My SA told me September 1. I hope you are right because I am so excited about this line.
That's what CS said, and they said was was added to the site a few days ago was part of their "soft opening" for the line. But, it's Coach we are talking about, not unusual to be given 100 different answers to the same question lol

That's what CS said, and they said was was added to the site a few days ago was part of their "soft opening" for the line. But, it's Coach we are talking about, not unusual to be given 100 different answers to the same question lol
I assumed this was only their opening hand. That is why I didn't buy anything. I told my SA I didn't want to regret my sale when new bags were added. She told me not to buy anything now.
If I learn anything additional I will post it here.

Last edited: