Stunning Coach Kaffe Fasset Decorated Bags & SLGs...What do You Think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am head over heels...
    This line is supposed to be released September 2019.
    What do you think? Is this for you?

Elizabeth247, Vidalita and meepabeep like this.
  2. It looks like the three you showed on your video are on the website now. They are gorgeous, I am going to look into these further too. I believe the Marleigh satchel will be in this floral print as well, I saw another post with some in this style print.

BaguetteBlonde likes this.
  3. CS said more is set to be released on 8/1 and my SA says the ones I'm interested in are available to order by 8/4. I've been keeping an eye on dates because I have a 30% that expires 8/7.

BaguetteBlonde likes this.
  4. Hi..Yes, the Marlerigh is one of the styles.. I was told there will be other styles and SLGs. I am very excited about this new collection.

Nancy in VA and CoachMaven like this.
  5. August 1? My SA told me September 1. I hope you are right because I am so excited about this line.

Nancy in VA likes this.
  6. That's what CS said, and they said was was added to the site a few days ago was part of their "soft opening" for the line. But, it's Coach we are talking about, not unusual to be given 100 different answers to the same question lol

7. #7 Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    I assumed this was only their opening hand. That is why I didn't buy anything. I told my SA I didn't want to regret my sale when new bags were added. She told me not to buy anything now.
    If I learn anything additional I will post it here.

Vidalita, CoachMaven and Harley77 like this.
  8. I've always like Kaffe's style - it just depends on how it's executed IRL. But so far, I'm intrigued.

Vidalita, Hobbsy and BaguetteBlonde like this.
  9. Intrigued is the perfect word

10. I absolutely love the happy colors and I am not even a flowery girl. I promised I would not buy Coach at full price but will make an exception in this case.

11. Me too! I cannot wait to buy one of these gorgeous bags.

Nancy in VA likes this.
  12. I am beyond excited for this collection. I have been a Kaffe fan for many years and LOVE his style. I will scrape together every penny I can to buy this collection! This will sell well I am sure.

13. Hi..I agree and I am trying to do the same thing. I don't think I will buy another bag until I see this collection and purchase at lest one of the bags. It is going to be a long month

Nancy in VA and pammbw like this.
  14. I just happened to be on the site and the shoulder bag is showing only 2 left in stock.

Nancy in VA and BaguetteBlonde like this.
  15. My SA told me not to buy anything until September...Brand new bags will be released that I am going to want