Stumbled upon a large Gucci Boston....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Green...never thought I would buy a green handbag but, saw this one and it was love at first sight..thought I would share..who knew...green...never in my wildest dreams would I buy green but, once I saw it and tried it on I was in love...enjoy

p.s. do you think this bag and colour are classic? I love it but, want it to be in style for more than 2 seasons. Thanks

2006_0816_154719AA.JPG 2006_0816_154742AA.JPG 2006_0816_161311AA.JPG 2006_0816_162546AA.JPG
  2. omg i love it! :nuts:

from the picture the color looks almost teal...which is one of the best colors ever for a bag IMO. i think it looks very classic and way more unique than the usual gucci bags.
    i also like the bowler shape. where did you stumble upon this bag? congrats!!

3. It's gorgeous! Definetly a classic purse and the color is TDF!

4. Love it!

5. Never ever would I think I'd say a Green Bag is gorgeous.....BUT THAT GREEN GUCCI IS GORGEOUS!!! I only have ONE Gucci....My Puppy! But I wouldn't mind another in green.
    View attachment 55586

6. That bag is beautiful. Buy it now!!!

7. The only color as versatile as black or white is green . Love it .

8. :nuts:That is one HOT bag!!! You made a good choice!!! Enjoy it!:wlae:

9. Gorgeous bag, I love the green

10. love the colour :yahoo:
    great bag :smile:

11. So Hot!

12. Super cute puppy!!!!!

Thank all of you super stylish Gucci lovin ladies:flowers: for your wonderful comments. It reassured me that I made a good decision. Green was going outside of the box for me but, I am glad that I did it. I appreciate this forum because it helps me with my purchases. Before going to look at handbags I read a lot of the threads and I think about what I like and what I needed rather than strictly buy on impulse. This way I can expand my collection and have a variety of looks. Thanks again guys!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice