Stuffing your Fendi?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a great Fendi Sellaria bag that I just love but the leather is so soft and supple that if I don't have filling it just falls over onto itself.

Does anyone stuff their Fendi's and if so with what?

fendi1.jpg
  2. I stuff my SPY bags when they are not in use. I usually stuff a plastic bag full of paper and then tie the bag. This way I have "stuffing" ready for my SPY and I don't have to deal with five million pieces of paper if I want to stuff it.:idea:

3. Irene that is a really good idea!
    maxter your bag is GORGEOUS!!!!
    The only Fendi I have has Zucca canvas and holds it own shape really well. However, with my other bags I stuff my dust bags inside. They seem to work really well.

ETA: maxter - seriously cant stop looking at the color of your bag **drools** :tender: :girlsigh: :heart: :love:

4. LisaG719 Thank you for the nice compliments on my bag. I always like something a little different and this color just spoke to me. It has been a great bag for the summer. I will be sad to put it away for the fall!

My issue is that I have to stuff the bag when I use it. I know it sounds weird but otherwise it looks too deflated. I don't have too much inside: wallet, makeup, checkbook, phone and it is a fairly large bag.

5. I like it when my spy looks deflated and slouchy when I use her. I also sometimes carry my spy bag on the shoulder that is also one of my reasons why I can not stuff it.

When I am not using it I like to stuff my spy so it will hold it's shape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice