Stuffed Animals?

I have one special teddy bear from my dad...I've had it since I was 7 or 8.
I also have an Eeyore doll from DH...given to me the first year we started dating.
And the entire wedding set collection of Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel from McDonalds back in 2000. They take up an entire shelf in my closet, lol!

i have a small collection of winnie the poohs, and i kept certain stuffed animals from my childhood but keep them in a trunk. my pooh bears are on a shelf across from my bed.

dsc03316l.jpg

These are my stuffed animals, they all don't sleep with me in my bed. They're scattered around my room. I'm 19 btw so I'm not THAT young. My mother told me to throw them away though but I didn't want to :biggrin:

Aww the pictures are great! I just got my friend the moose from Build a Bear tonight for her Christmas present! He has lightbulbs on his antlers that light up! So cute, I kinda want to keep him haha.

Some are absolutely endearing and so so so cute...I love them....but honestly, after awhile, I look at them as dust mite collectors and they go into the dryer periodically. And I'm not the paranoid-type.
I don't have any out in my home.