Stuff that fits inside the Sac Coussin GM

1. Some of the ladies here asked me what fits inside the Sac Coussin GM. Well, here ya go! A day in the life inside of my handbag. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, you can put alot of stuff. I love the lining...Thanks for posting the pictures..

3. Danielle ~ I Love This Bag! It Does Hold Quite A Bit! Thank You For Sharing!!!

4. Thank you; it holds a lot! I love this bag more and more each time I see it. :love:

5. That's quite alot of stuff there Danielle, I like your Frambroise FP! :biggrin:

6. Thanks for these pics!! This is one LV I never see, then I saw it on The Barkers and was really impressed, I really like it alot and it's roomy. I need a Mono fix, and this is definitely on the list, any pics with you wearing her? :biggrin:

7. cute bag!

8. Thanks BagLovingMom! Here's a picture of me modeling the Sac Coussin on the day it came from eluxury. Plastic still on the handles and all! It's such a convenient shoulder bag!

[​IMG]

9. oh, that's a pretty bag, thanks for sharing!

10. Danielle!!! The bag is very nice and it looks GORGEOUS on you!!!:love: The size is PERFECT!!!:heart:

11. Danielle, thanks for much for posting those pictures. The bag looks wonderful on you and holds a ton.

I think i want to trade my piano in for that bag.. (blushes)

12. Thanks so much for the pictures! I have been thinking about this bag a lot lately. It's great to be able to see what fits inside. :biggrin: I saw a few ladies this weekend in SF carrying this bag and it is so cute. It looks great on you!

13. I want this bag now! Thanks for sharing pics!

14. Its so nice and fits lots. I like you ipod cover, I fancy an LV one, but like your pink one. I hope you dont mind me asking - your phone is it a purple razor?

15. It looks perfect on you! Love how your ipod and vernis wallet match, so cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice