Studs-how long will they last? are they out?

1. I have one very expensive bag with some studs on the handle - not a lot but studs nevertheless - Does anyone think it's over for studs, even in moderation? I love my bag but am also concerned about wearing things that are really over. Do any of you have a bag with studs at this point?

2. I still like them....I don't think they are out yet!!

3. Depending on how many studs you have I guess. I don't think they will ever be completely out. They will always be fun and hip.

I hope they won't be out soon because I am making a ton of baby bags with them all over!!

4. I have a Michael Kors Astor tote w/ studs. I like it because it's unique, but I think studs should be used in moderation because they can get gaudy/old fast. Otherwise, I think they can be something that has a little longevity. It also has a lot to do with what item is studded (bag or jeans), and how you wear it.

5. I love your answer - also, what kind of baby bags? like to carry diapers and bottles in?

6. I have 2 BE & D bags ---which do cost a pretty penny..(.a turquoise garbo satchel which is all studded.. and a gumetal clutch.) I also have a pony hair clutch w/ different shape studs both gold and silver tones on it. I also have two pairs of heels that have studs on them too... .so I guess you can say i'm all for it :cool:

What I loooooove about studs is that it throws my outfit off in a good way.. it makes it more edgy. I don't think it'll ever be over. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice